Thumbprint OREO Cookie Balls
Classic OREO Cookie balls, rolled in nuts and topped with jam, mimic the traditional thumbprint cookie - but no baking required!
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 cookie balls each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into 48 (1-inch) balls. Roll, 1 at a time, in nuts until evenly coated on all sides. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Press slight indentation in center of each ball; fill with jam.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Prepare using Golden OREO Cookies.
Prepare using walnuts and/or apricot preserves.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|