Three-Cheese Mushroom Puffs
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 5 oz. fresh mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red peppers
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. sliced green onions, divided
- 40 RITZ Crackers
- Cook mushrooms and peppers in medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 min. or vegetables are tender and mushroom liquid has cooked off, stirring frequently. Cool.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix cheeses in medium bowl until blended. Add mushroom mixture and 2 Tbsp. onions; mix well. Roll into 40 (1-inch) balls.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese balls. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 5 min.; sprinkle with remaining onions.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|