Teriyaki-Roast Pork Bites
Up your appetizer game with these Asian topped TRISCUIT Crackers, thanks to simplified prep using a chopped salad kit.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) Asian chopped salad kit, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha mayonnaise
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 6 oz. roasted teriyaki-seasoned pork tenderloin, cut into 24 slices (See Tip)
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- Toss 1 cup Chopped Salad with 2 Tbsp. Dressing; set aside. Refrigerate all remaining salad kit ingredients for another use. (See Tip.)
- Spoon mayonnaise into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle mayonnaise onto crackers.
- Top with meat, salad and cilantro.
- How to Prepare the Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
Mix 3 Tbsp. honey, 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce and 2 tsp. minced garlic until blended. Pour over an uncooked pork tenderloin in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat meat with honey mixture. Refrigerate 30 min. or up to 24 hours to marinate. Drain meat; discard marinade. Roast meat until done (145°F). Cool completely. Slice 6 oz. meat and use to prepare recipe as directed. Cool, then refrigerate remaining meat for another use.
Omit the salad kit. Toss 1/3 cup EACH shredded radishes, cucumbers and carrots with 2 Tbsp. Asian toasted sesame dressing. Use instead of the 1 cup prepared salad to make this recipe.
- How to Use the Leftover Salad Kit
Refrigerate remaining salad kit ingredients up to 3 days. Toss ingredients together, then serve as a side salad, as a topping for Asian tacos, or tossed with shredded rotisserie chicken or chopped grilled steak before wrapping in warmed flour tortillas.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|