Telling Time with Teddy
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 1 tsp. decorating icing, any color
- 12 TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks
- 2 pretzel sticks
- Use icing to write numbers, from 1-12, on graham snacks as shown in photo. Let stand until icing is firm.
- Arrange graham snacks in numerical order in circular pattern on plate to resemble clock.
- Add pretzel sticks for the hands of the clock, breaking small piece off 1 pretzel stick for the minute hand.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!
To reduce the risk of choking, these recipe ideas should only be fed to children who are accustomed to eating the foods in the recipes. Children should always be seated and supervised when eating. www.mdlzkidssafe.com
- Teach Your Child to Tell Time With Teddy
Use the clock to help your child learn how to tell time. Use 4 TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks with "hands-up" for the numbers 3, 6, 9 and 12 on the clock. Then, use graham snacks with "hands-down" for the remaining 8 numbers on the clock face.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|