Teddy Pancake "Taco" Bar
Pancakes wrap around yogurt, fresh berries and a few TEDDY GRAHAMS in this self serve bar that is a breakfast entree idea perfect for weekend mornings!
- ¾ cup each TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks and TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolate Graham Snacks
- 2 cups complete (just add water) pancake and waffle mix
- 1½ cups water
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup small blueberries
- Combine graham snacks in small bowl.
- Remove 1/3 cup graham snacks; reserve for later use. Whisk pancake mix and water in medium bowl just until blended, Stir in remaining graham snacks along with the sprinkles. Let stand 5 min.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. (Be sure that a few graham snacks are in the batter for each pancake.) Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides. Transfer pancakes to plate; cover to keep warm while you continue to cook additional pancakes with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on large platter or board. Add small bowls of yogurt, berries and reserved graham snacks.
- Invite everyone to top their pancakes with a little yogurt and fruit before folding pancakes around filling to resemble tacos. Top each "taco" with a few of the reserved graham snacks before serving.
Start the day with these fun pancakes that are a good source of calcium, plus the strawberries add a good source of vitamin C.
If batter thickens too much, or for thinner pancakes, add additional water, 1 Tbsp. at a time, to batter until of desired consistency before ladling batter onto hot griddle.
- Special Extra
Add 1 or 2 additional graham snacks around edge of batter on top side of each pancake before turning to brown other side.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of yogurt and/or cut-up fruit.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|