Teddy Over-the-Rainbow Fruit 'n Pudding Cups
Layers of colorful fresh fruit, creamy vanilla pudding and TEDDY GRAHAMS Snacks make these individual pudding cups a perfect kid's snack.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 cups TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks, divided
- 2 cups cut-up assorted fresh fruit (blueberries, kiwi, mangos, raspberries), divided
- Beat pudding mix, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping.
- Place 1/2 cup graham snacks evenly in 8 (8-oz.) plastic cups; top evenly with layers of half EACH of the pudding mixture and fruit. Repeat all layers.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining graham snacks before serving.
Prepare using your favorite combination of fresh fruit and or variety of TEDDY GRAHAMS, such as Chocolate or Cinnamon.
- Special Extra
Substitute 8-oz. canning or jelly jars for the plastic cups.
For convenience, these fun dessert cups can be refrigerated up to 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Added sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|