TEDDY GRAHAMS Mini Popcorn Balls
If you’re the one who promptly dumps the entire box of candy into the tub of movie popcorn, you understand the salty-sweet connection. These popcorn balls play with the flavors of cinnamon-roasted almonds and county-fair kettle corn, making the perfect accompaniment to your next family movie night.
Prep time35 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 mini popcorn balls each.
- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1½ cups TEDDY GRAHAMS Cinnamon Graham Snacks
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Combine popcorn and graham snacks in large bowl.
- Bring remaining ingredients to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally with heatproof spatula or wooden spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Cook 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Drizzle honey mixture over popcorn mixture; mix lightly. Cool 5 min.
- Cover baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment. Shape popcorn mixture into 40 balls, using about 1/4 cup for each; place on prepared baking sheet. Cool completely.
- How to Store
These fun popcorn balls can be stored in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
Omit cinnamon. Prepare recipe using TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolate Graham Snacks, and substituting creamy peanut butter for the almond butter.
- How to Make Larger Popcorn Balls
Shape popcorn mixture into 20 balls, using about 1/2 cup popcorn mixture for each. Makes 20 servings, 1 popcorn ball each.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|