TEDDY GRAHAMS Fruity Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
Family movie night just got more exciting when you serve this bear-y fun snack mix! And every parent loves that it takes just 10 minutes to prepare.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, about 1/2 cup each.
- 1 pkg. (4-1/8 oz.) caramel popcorn (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup extra-small mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks
- 1 cup TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolate Graham Snacks
- 2 pkg. (0.53 oz. each) freeze-dried banana fruit crisps
- 2 pkg. (0.35 oz. each) freeze-dried apple fruit crisps
- ½ cup yogurt-covered raisins
- Combine ingredients in large bowl.
Substitute your favorite freeze-dried fruit crisps for the banana or apple crisps. Look for the freeze-dried fruit crisps in the produce section of your supermarket or in the baking aisle next to the other dried fruits, such as dates or raisins. Light and crispy, the freeze-dried fruit crisps are made from unsweetened 100% fruit pieces.
- Special Extra
Prepare using chocolate-covered raisins or strawberry yogurt-covered raisins.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|