TEDDY GRAHAMS Blueberry Pancake Bites
For a fun, kid friendly breakfast, try making these bite size pancakes in mini muffin cups. With a few TEDDY GRAHAMS added in, your kids will love them!
- 1½ cup complete (just add water) pancake and waffle mix
- ¾ cup water
- 1½ cups TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks
- 1 cup blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk pancake mix and water just until blended.
- Spoon into 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, adding about 1 Tbsp. batter to each cup.
- Top with graham snacks and blueberries; press gently into batter with back of spoon to secure.
- Bake 10 min. or until tops are golden brown.
In addition to these fruit-filled pancake bites being a sweet addition to your morning, they can also fit into a balanced diet.
Prepare recipe using your favorite variety of TEDDY GRAHAMS Graham Snacks, such as Chocolate Chip or Cinnamon.
Substitute 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 Tbsp. multi-color sprinkles for the blueberries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2g|
|Saturated fat 0g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|