TEDDY GRAHAMS Apple "Cupcakes"
Peanut butter filled apples are topped with graham snacks, dried fruit and yogurt covered raisins for a fun idea perfect for a simple snack.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- 6 small apples (1-1/4 to 1-1/2 lb.)
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 18 TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks
- 18 TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolate Graham Snacks
- 2 Tbsp. freeze-dried sliced strawberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. yogurt-covered raisins
- Cut thin slice off top of each apple; discard removed slices. Use apple corer or small spoon to remove cores from apples.
- Spread peanut butter onto tops of apples for the "cupcakes' frosting."
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Cut into quarters to serve.
Prepare using your favorite red or green apples, nut-free butter, freeze-dried fruit and/or chocolate-covered raisins.
Substitute 3 large apples for the 6 small apples. Cut each apple crosswise in half, then cut out and discard core from each apple half. Spread apples with peanut butter; top with remaining ingredients. Cut each piece into quarters to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Added sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|