Sweet & Spicy Snack Mix
This homemade sweet and salty snack mix has a kick of spice to liven up the crackers, cereal squares and nuts that make up this fun combination.
- 3 cups WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- 2 cups bite-size crispy rice cereal squares
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- ½ tsp. ground red pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine WHEAT THINS, cereal and nuts in large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended. Drizzle over WHEAT THINS mixture; mix lightly.
- Spread onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 min. or until lightly toasted, stirring after 5 min. Cool completely.
This easy-to-make smart snack mix is made with whole grain crackers and nuts to help you eat right.
Prepare using 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh rosemary.
- Make Ahead
This flavorful snack mix can be prepared ahead of time. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
Substitute mixed nuts for the almonds.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|