Sweet & Spicy "Glazed Meatball" Dip
This hearty appetizer is an easy addition to your next gathering with friends. Try these prepared meatballs in a spicy chili sauce over a cream cheese base.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/2 cups dip or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 Big Snacks each.
- ½ cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- 6 oz. frozen fully cooked bite-size turkey meatballs, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Cook chili sauce, spreadable fruit and Sriracha sauce in medium saucepan on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Add chopped meatballs and half the onions; mix well. Cook and stir 1 min. or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Place Neufchatel cheese in 9-inch shallow serving dish; top with chopped meatball mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Serve with Big Snacks.
Substitute 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives for the green onions.
Prepare using your favorite fruit flavor of spreadable fruit, jam, jelly or preserves, such as grape, strawberry or raspberry.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|