Sweet & Salty Pumpkin Cheesecake Topper
For the easiest dessert for a fall party, try topping crisp, flaky RITZ Crackers with a creamy pumpkin cheesecake mixture and chocolate candies for the perfect sweet treat!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 40 RITZ Crackers
- ⅔ cup crispy candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Mix first 4 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pastry bag fitted with large round tip; use to pipe cream cheese mixture onto crackers.
- Top with candy-coated chocolate pieces.
Substitute miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips for the candy-coated chocolate pieces.
If you don't have a pastry bag, you can instead spoon cream cheese mixture into a small resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, then cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Use to pipe cream cheese mixture onto crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Added sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|