Sweet and Salty Popcorn Snack Board
This build your own sweet and salty popcorn mix is the perfect snack for family movie night. Set out bowls of popcorn and mix-ins, then let everyone add their choice of toppings to their popcorn bowl.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes about 12 cups, or 12 servings, about 1 cup each
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 8 OREO Cookies, chopped
- 1 cup RITZ Toasted Chips Original
- ½ cup mini pepperoni slices
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chocolate-covered raisins
- ¼ cup pretzel sticks, broken in half
- ½ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Place ingredients in separate serving bowls, then place filled bowls on large board or platter.
- Invite your family members or guests to build their own snack bowl by placing 2/3 cup popcorn in their serving bowl. Then, top the popcorn with their choice of the remaining ingredients.
- OREO Cookie Popcorn Mix
Combine 4 cups popcorn with chopped OREO Cookies, chocolate-covered raisins and pretzels.
- RITZ Chips Popcorn Mix
Combine 4 cups popcorn with RITZ Chips, mini pepperoni, Parmesan and oregano.
- NUTTER BUTTER Popcorn Mix
Combine 4 cups air-popped popcorn with 8 chopped NUTTER BUTTER Cookies and 1/4 cup dried banana chips.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|