Sweet & Salty Dulce de Leche Toppers
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup dulce de leche, divided
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 30 RITZ Crackers
- 1 small apple, cut into 30 slices
- ½ tsp. water
- Mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup dulce de leche in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread onto crackers; top with apples.
- Mix water and remaining dulce de leche in microwaveable bowl until blended. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec.; stir. Drizzle over apples.
- Make Ahead
The cream cheese mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 days before using as directed.
- Size Wise
Balance out your choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of these sweet toppers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|