Sweet & Salty Caramel OREO
Psst! Do you know about this amazing dessert hack? Stuff an OREO with a caramel and pretzel then bake for crazy easy yet delicious dessert bites!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 cookies each.
- 36 OREO Cookies
- 36 chewy caramels in milk chocolate
- 36 miniature pretzel twists
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate cookie halves, leaving cream on 1 half of each cookie.
- Place plain cookie halves, top sides down, in single layer on baking sheet; top with caramels.
- Bake 3 min. Meanwhile, press 1 pretzel twist into cream on each of the remaining cookie halves.
- Place pretzel-topped cookie halves, pretzel sides down, over caramel-topped cookie halves; press together gently to secure. Cool 5 min.
Substitute your favorite bite-size candy bars, such as chocolate-coated soft peppermint patties, chocolate-coated caramel nougat bars, or chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars, for the caramels.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|