Sweet Potato Streusel
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 cup each.
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted, divided
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 10 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix potatoes, half of the melted butter, the orange juice and salt until well blended. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish.
- Mix remaining melted butter, the cookie crumbs, pecans and sugar until well blended; sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake 30 min. or until potato mixture is heated through and topping is golden brown.
Serve this side dish at your holiday celebrations with family and friends.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||270 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|