Sweet 'n Salty Chocolate-Caramel Crunch Bars
These crunchy bars are perfect for a holiday dessert platter, but quick and easy with just 10 minutes of prep time! Make them up to 2 weeks ahead.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 30 servings.
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, divided
- 3 cups WHEAT THINS Original Snacks (about 1/2 of 11-oz. pkg.)
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) caramels
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. holiday sprinkles
- 2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Line 15x10-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Spread 2/3 of the melted chocolate evenly onto bottom of prepared pan; immediately top with WHEAT THINS, overlapping edges as necessary to form even layer in pan. Gently press WHEAT THINS into chocolate to secure.
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each minute.
- Spread caramel sauce evenly over WHEAT THINS; drizzle with remaining melted chocolate. Top with sprinkles and salt.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- How to Store
Store these deliciously crisp bars in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 2 weeks before serving.
- Perfect for the Holidays or Gift-Giving
These delicious bars will make the perfect addition to any holiday dessert platter. Or, pack them in a holiday tin for gift-giving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Added sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|