Sweet Liberty CHIPS AHOY! Treats
Part cookie, part candy and ready in 10 minutes, these dessert bites combine salted caramel, nuts and chocolate over chocolate chip cookies. So delicious!
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 8 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. salted caramel topping
- 8 pecan halves
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. red, white and blue sprinkles
- ¼ tsp. coarse sea salt
- Place cookies in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Spoon caramel topping onto centers of cookies; top with nuts.
- Spoon chocolate over topped cookies until nuts and cookies are completely coated with chocolate. Top with sprinkles and salt.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Substitute 1/2 tsp. chopped pecans or almonds for the pecan half on each cookie.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|