Sweet As Kisses Pie
Cherry pie filling swirled into an airy cream cheese mixture is frozen in a homemade graham cracker crust for a simply romantic dessert.
Prep time40 min
Total time3hr 50min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ½ cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Add cherry pie filling; swirl gently with back of spoon.
- Spoon into crust; cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Freeze 3 hours.
- Let pie stand at room temperature 10 min. before cutting into 10 slices to serve.
Prepare using blueberry pie filling.
- For a No-Bake Pie
Prepare crust as directed but do not bake. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese, frozen lite whipped topping and lite cherry pie filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Added sugars 25g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|