Super-Easy CHIPS AHOY! Cheesecake Bars
Looking for an easy cheesecake recipe? Try this simple four ingredient recipe that takes just 15 minutes of prep for a pan of delicious chocolate chip cookie cheesecake!
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 0min
ServingsMakes 20 servings.
- 18 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Coarsely chop 14 cookies; spread onto bottom of prepared pan. Coarsely chop remaining cookies; reserve for later use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour cream cheese batter over chopped cookies in pan; top with reserved chopped cookies.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool slightly.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.
- How to Store
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|