Brighten any day with this fluffy orange layered pie with a no bake filling. And since it takes just 30 min. of prep, it's an easy way to enjoy homemade dessert.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- zest and juice from 1 orange
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup condensed milk in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Whisk in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Whisk orange juice, remaining condensed milk and dry pudding mix in separate medium bowl 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the remaining whipped topping. Spread over cream cheese mixture in crust.
- Stir orange zest into remaining whipped topping; spread over pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
Since this luscious no-bake pie makes enough to serve 10, it's the perfect dessert to bring to your next gathering.
Prepare using 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 22g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 44g|
|Added sugars 40g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|