Sunny with a Chance of Teddy
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 1 container (4 oz.) ready-to-eat vanilla pudding snack
- 4 TEDDY GRAHAMS Cinnamon Graham Snacks, divided
- 1 strawberry, stem removed
- 1 blueberry
- ¼ tsp. decorating icing, any color
- Spoon pudding into small bowl.
- Crush 2 graham snacks finely; sprinkle over half the pudding for the sandy beach.
- Cut strawberry crosswise in half. Press 1 graham snack into center of cut side of 1 strawberry half for an inner tube. Place in pudding. Add blueberry for a beach ball.
- Place remaining strawberry half on "sand." Use icing to "paint" swim suit on graham snack.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!
To reduce the risk of choking, these recipe ideas should only be fed to children who are accustomed to eating the foods in the recipes. Children should always be seated and supervised when eating. www.mdlzkidssafe.com
- How To Easily Decorate the TEDDY GRAHAMS
Use toothpick or small clean paintbrush to "paint" the bathing suit on the graham snack on beach.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|