Summer Slaw-Hibachi Chicken Topper
Teriyaki grilled chicken pieces topped with Asian coleslaw cover TRISCUIT Crackers in this hearty appetizer that is perfect for a summer party.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¾ lb. chicken tenders, cut crosswise into 32 pieces
- 1 cup coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 2 Tbsp. Asian sesame with ginger dressing
- 32 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 2 tsp. EACH black and white sesame seed, toasted
- Add teriyaki sauce to chicken in shallow dish; toss to evenly coat chicken with sauce. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Meanwhile, toss coleslaw blend with dressing. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook chicken in grill pan on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until done, turning after 3 min.
- Top crackers with chicken, coleslaw and sesame seed.
Substitute leftover teriyaki or hibachi chicken from your favorite Asian restaurant for the cooked marinated chicken tenders. Or, substitute 3/4 cup of your favorite coleslaw for the prepared coleslaw; stir in 1 Tbsp. of your favorite Asian dressing before using as directed.
Prepare using trimmed boneless skinless chicken thighs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|