Stuffed Mushroom Topper
- 10 oz. fresh mushrooms
- ⅓ cup chopped red peppers
- ½ tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1-1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 50 RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers
- 2½ oz. shaved Parmesan cheese
- Use pulsing action of food processor to process mushrooms until finely chopped; place in medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Add peppers, thyme and garlic powder; mix well. Cook on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until mushrooms are tender and release all their liquid, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley.
- Spoon mushroom mixture onto crackers; top with cheese.
All the ingredients for traditional stuffed mushrooms come together in these tasty topped crackers that make a smart snack choice.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|