Strawberry Preserve Topped Cheesecake
Ready to bake in just 20 minutes, this luscious graham cracker crusted cheesecake is topped with strawberry preserves just before serving.
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 25min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center of cheesecake is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Top with preserves just before serving.
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake with your loved ones.
Substitute strawberry jam or thawed frozen strawberries in syrup for the strawberry preserves.
If using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, heat oven to 300°F. Bake cheesecake 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 24g|
|Saturated fat 15g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|