"Strawberry Margarita" Dip
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. zest and 1 tsp. juice from 1 lime
- 1½ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 32 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, each broken into 4 rectangles
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, lime zest and juice in medium bowl until blended.
- Add whipped topping and strawberries; stir gently until blended.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve with graham rectangles.
Enjoy a good source of vitamin C from the sweet strawberries in this creamy dip. Add HONEY MAID Honey Graham dippers for 8g of whole grains per serving.
- Special Extra
Garnish dip with an additional whole strawberry just before serving.
Serve with HONEY MAID Grahams Honey Sticks instead of HONEY MAID Honey Grahams.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|