Strawberry Fruited Pie
Use a batch of fresh strawberries in a luscious, low-fat way. Topped with a cool dollop, one sweet bite makes chilly weather a mere memory.
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (0.6 oz.) strawberry sugar free gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Graham, crushed (about 3 Tbsp.)
- ½ cup thawed frozen sugar free whipped topping
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in berries. Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle crumbs around edge of pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Serve with whipped topping.
This easy-to-make pie is not only low in fat, but it's also an excellent source of vitamin C from the strawberries.
Prepare using 2 pkg. (0.3 oz. each) gelatin.
- Best of Season
Look for plump, brightly colored strawberries. Check bottom of plastic carton for mushy or moldy berries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||80 %DV|