Fresh berries in and on whipped, chilled cream cheese would have been enough. But no. We're upping the ante with a chocolate chip cookie crust. Pure heaven.
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 12 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen berry juiceconcentrate, thawed
- 1 cup crushed strawberries
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups whole strawberries, cut in half
- Arrange cookies in single layer on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in juice concentrate. Stir in crushed berries. Whisk in whipped topping until well blended. Pour over cookies in pan.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Top with berry halves.
Prepare as directed with CHIPS AHOY! Reduced Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies, Neufchatel cheese and frozen lite whipped topping.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of frozen juice or drink concentrate, such as raspberry, lemonade, grape or pink lemonade.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||50 %DV|