Strawberry Fields No-Bake Cheesecake
This creamy strawberry no-bake cheesecake will be a sure winner at your next gathering.
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece each.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 6 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- Mix graham crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add preserves; mix well. Place strawberries and remaining 2 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl; mash with fork. Stir strawberry mixture and whipped topping into cheese mixture. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store in refrigerator.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 20g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||25 %DV|