Strawberry Dream Squares
Potluck no-bake desserts don't get any sweeter than this: creamy vanilla pudding over a strawberry layer and graham cracker crust. It's the stuff that dreams are made of.
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup drained mashed thawed frozen strawberries
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3½ cups cold milk
- Mix graham crumbs and butter. Reserve 2 Tbsp. crumb mixture; press remaining onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Add strawberries; mix well. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping; spread over crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 1 hour; top with remaining whipped topping and reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Substitute 1 cup mashed fresh blueberries or raspberries, or 1 cup drained canned crushed pineapple, for the strawberries.
- Special Extra
Top dessert with a layer of sliced bananas just before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|