Strawberry Delight Squares
Prep time25 min
Total time4hr 55min
ServingsMakes 20 servings.
- 10 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1½ pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (0.6 oz.) strawberry sugar free gelatin
- 1½ cups cold water
- 2 cans (8-1/4 oz. each) mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat Neufchatel, remaining sugar and milk with whisk until well blended. Stir in whipped topping; spread over crust. Refrigerate until ready to use. Meanwhile, add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in oranges. Spoon over Neufchatel layer.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Prepare using 2 pkg. (0.3 oz. each) strawberry gelatin.
- Storage Know-How
Once thawed, store frozen lite whipped topping in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or re-freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|