Strawberry-Chocolate Mousse Toppers
These simple but delicious dessert bites of chocolate mousse topped with fresh strawberry and mint all on a flaky RITZ Cracker are the perfect sweet treat!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 24 small fresh mint leaves
- Whisk chocolate and 1/2 cup whipped topping just until blended. Stir in remaining whipped topping.
- Spoon into pastry bag fitted with star tip; use to pipe chocolate mixture onto crackers.
- Top with strawberries and mint.
- Make Ahead
The whipped topping mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 days before spooning into pastry bag and using as directed.
- Special Extra
Top each topped cracker with a few miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips before serving.
If you don't have a pastry bag, you can instead spoon the whipped topping mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe whipped topping mixture onto crackers as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|