Strawberry "Cheesecake" Topper
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. seedless strawberry jam
- ½ cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 6 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, broken crosswise in half
- 3 strawberries, each cut into 4 slices
- Mix Neufchatel, sugar and jam in medium bowl until blended.
- Add whipped topping; mix well.
- Spread onto graham squares; top with strawberries.
The use of better-for-you ingredients makes these super-simple sweet treats a smart choice.
- Make Ahead
The Neufchatel mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 days before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|