Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Prep time20 min
Total time12hr 20min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, about 1/2 cup each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries
- 3 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, coarsely chopped
- Mix first 4 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Freeze 4 hours or until almost solid.
- Beat cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy. Blend berries in blender until smooth. Add to cream cheese mixture with chopped grahams; mix well. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove dessert from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before scooping into dishes.
- Better For You
Save 30 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Neufchatel cheese.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Prepare using fresh or thawed frozen blueberries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||35 %DV|