Stars & Stripes CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
No bake flag cookies will be a hit at your 4th of July party! With just a few ingredients and 20 minutes you can turn CHIPS AHOY! Cookies into a patriotic treat.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 2 oz. blue candy coating wafers, melted
- 12 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 1 tsp. white nonpareils
- 2 oz. red candy coating wafers, melted
- 2 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- Spread blue candy coating onto 1/4 of each cookie as shown in photo; top with nonpareils.
- Spoon red candy coating into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe stripes onto cookies as shown in photo.
- Repeat with white candy coating using separate bag.
- Let stand 10 min. or until candy coatings are firm.
- Size Wise
Plan ahead and snack on fruit during the day so you can make room for this decorative cookie.
Substitute small white star-shaped candies for the nonpareils.
Omit blue candy coating wafers and nonpareils; increase white candy coating wafers to 4 oz. For stars, spread some of the white candy coating onto 1/4 of each cookie; top with blue colored sugar. Use remaining white and red candy coatings to draw stripes on cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|