Star-Spangled RITZ Crackers
Make these patriotic crackers up to 2 weeks before your Memorial Day or 4th of July party for an American flag treat your guests will love.
Prep time45 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 48 RITZ Crackers
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 oz. blue candy coating wafers, melted
- 2 Tbsp. white nonpareils
- 1 oz. red candy coating wafers, melted
- Spread tops of crackers with white chocolate.
- Spread blue candy coating onto 1/4 of each topped cracker as shown in photo. Top with nonpareils.
- Spoon red candy coating into small resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe stripes onto crackers as shown in photo.
- Let stand 15 min. or until candy coatings are firm.
- Snack Mindfully
Stay in the moment and focus on what you’re eating for a satisfying experience with a portion of your snack.
Substitute 1/4 cup red decorating icing and 3 Tbsp. blue decorating icing for the melted candy coating wafers, and substitute 1/2 cup white chocolate chips for the white baking chocolate.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 2 weeks before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|