Star-Spangled CHIPS AHOY! Cookie Balls
Pick your favorite red, white and blue sprinkles to make these delicious cookie balls fit your party's theme. These bite size, no bake cookie balls are a fun dessert.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- ½ cup almond butter
- 14 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, crushed
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 6 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. red, white and blue nonpareils
- Mix almond butter, cookie crumbs and coconut until blended; shape into 24 balls. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie balls, 1 at a time, halfway into melted chocolate, then into nonpareils. Return to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Prepare using milk chocolate baking chocolate.
Prepare using your favorite variety of nut butter, such as cashew, sunflower or peanut butter.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|