Sriracha Queso Dip
Wondering how you can make a better version of queso? Try this queso with a kick that adds hot chili sauce to a creamy, cheesy baked dip.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except WHEAT THINS until blended.
- Spoon into 2-cup baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend.
- Spice it Up
Stir additional 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce into dip ingredients before spooning into baking dish and baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||3 %DV|