Ham slices are spread with a mix of cream cheese, blue cheese, pears and walnuts, rolled up, cut into spirals and served on crackers for appetizers.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 3 doz. appetizers or 36 servings, 1 appetizer each.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced pears, drained, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 6 slices deli boiled ham (about 1/2 lb.)
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- Beat cheeses, pears and walnuts with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the cheese mixture onto each ham slice. Roll up, starting at one of the short ends. Wrap each tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.
- Cut each roll crosswise into 6 slices just before serving. Place 1 ham spiral on each cracker.
Substitute roast beef slices for the ham slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|