Spiderweb Taco Dip
This layered taco dip will be a hit at the Halloween party when you turn the guacamole and sour cream layers into a fun spider web design.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 cups dip or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 8 pitted black olives, divided
- 1½ cups light sour cream, divided
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup guacamole
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp. chopped tomatoes
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Reserve 3 olives for later use. Chop remaining olives.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. sour cream for later use. Mix remaining sour cream with taco seasoning mix until blended.
- Spread sour cream mixture onto bottom of pie plate; top evenly with guacamole, leaving 1-inch border around edge of pie plate. Sprinkle cheese around edge of guacamole; top with tomatoes and chopped olives.
- Spoon reserved sour cream into small resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle sour cream over guacamole in spiral design. Pull toothpick through sour cream lines from center of dip to outside edge to resemble a spider's web as shown in photo.
- Cut reserved olives lengthwise in half. Place 3 olive halves, cut sides down, on spiderweb for the spiders' bodies. Cut each of the remaining olive halves crosswise into 8 slices; arrange next to the spiders' bodies for the legs.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
Serve with cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|