Spicy Tropical Chicken Topper
- 32 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled, cut into 32 slices
- 3 fresh pineapple rings (1/4 inch thick), grilled, cut into 32 pieces
- 4 tsp. Sriracha mayonnaise
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 32 slices
- Top crackers with remaining ingredients.
The perfect blend of both sweet and spicy, these tasty appetizers are sure to be a welcome addition to any party. Plus, the pineapple adds a good source of vitamin C and the TRISCUIT Crackers are a good source of fiber.
- How to Grill the Pineapple Rings
Heat greased grill to medium-high heat. Add pineapple rings; grill 2 to 3 min. on each side or until grill marked on both sides and heated through. If you have a grill pan, you can grill the pineapple rings on that instead of directly on the grill grate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|