Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Hummus Dip
Spice up the party with this delicious Buffalo hummus dip made with roasted cauliflower. This vegetarian appetizer is perfect for dipping with WHEAT THINS.
- 2 cups very small cauliflower florets (about 8 oz.)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 container (10 oz.) hummus
- 1 stalk celery, chopped, divided
- 1 carrot, chopped, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with oil; spread onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until tender.
- Spoon cauliflower into medium bowl. Add wing sauce; mix lightly. Cool.
- Remove and reserve 1/4 cup cauliflower and 1 Tbsp. EACH celery, carrots and parsley.
- Combine hummus with remaining cauliflower, celery, carrots and parsley; spoon into serving bowl. Top with reserved cauliflower, celery, carrots and parsley. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Serve this flavorful dip, made with better-for-you ingredients, with WHEAT THINS for 21g of whole grains per serving.
- For Spicier Dip
Like your dip extra spicy? Drizzle prepared dip with additional 1 Tbsp. wing sauce before serving.
- Cauliflower Florets
Be sure the cauliflower florets are small so they cook quickly. Using 1/2-inch florets will help the roasted cauliflower blend nicely with the hummus mixture, while still adding texture to the dip.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|