Spicy Pepper Cheese - "Pate of the South"
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 3-1/2 cups cheese spread, or 28 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 3 oz. pasteurized cheese product loaf, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimientos, undrained
- 3 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped jalapeño peppers
- RITZ Crackers
- Microwave cheese product in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until completely melted, stirring after 30 sec.
- Add all remaining ingredients except crackers; beat with mixer until blended.
- Serve with crackers.
Savor every bite of this tasty spread. Each 2-Tbsp. serving goes a long way on flavor.
- Make Ahead
This flavorful cheese spread can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 days before serving as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|