Spicy Guava-Chicken Topper
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 1 small canned chipotle pepper in adobo saucewith 1 Tbsp. adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. guava jelly
- ½ lb. chicken tenders, cut into 24 pieces
- 4 mini semi-soft sharp cheese wheels (3/4 oz. each)
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ½ tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Chop pepper; place in small bowl. Add adobo sauce and jelly; mix well.
- Cook chicken in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 min. Stir in jelly mixture; cook 2 to 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently.
- Cut cheese wheels crosswise in half, then cut each cheese half horizontally into 3 thin slices.
- Top crackers with cheese, chicken mixture and cilantro.
- Make Ahead
The chicken mixture can be cooked ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, microwave chicken mixture on HIGH 1 min. or until heated through, then use to top crackers with remaining ingredients as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|