Spicy Chicken & Slaw Toppers
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1½ cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. zest and 1 tsp. juice from 1 lime
- ½ tsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 48 TRISCUIT Crackers
- Add sugar to vinegar in small bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add to coleslaw blend in medium bowl; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Mix mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice and Sriracha sauce in separate medium bowl until blended. Add chicken; mix lightly.
- Top crackers with chicken mixture, then coleslaw just before serving.
Since these flavorful appetizers are made with whole wheat crackers, they can help you eat right.
Prepare using your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers.
- Special Extra
Garnish with fresh cilantro before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|