Spicy Chicken RITZ Nachos
A drizzle of blue cheese is the perfect topping for these delicious spicy chicken nachos layered on crisp buttery crackers.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 5 topped crackers each.
- 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 60 RITZ Crackers
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sliced celery
- 1 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing
- Heat oven 350°F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with parchment; spray with cooking spray. Combine chicken and 3 Tbsp. wing sauce.
- Place crackers, with sides overlapping slightly, in 5 rows of 12 crackers each on prepared baking sheet to form 13x9-inch rectangle.
- Top with layers of 1 cup shredded cheese, chicken mixture and remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with blue cheese, onions and celery.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and remaining wing sauce.
Enjoy eating these nacho appetizers at a social occasion but be mindful of portion size so you don't overdo it on calories.
Substitute a round 12-inch pizza pan for the rimmed baking sheet; cover with parchment and spray with cooking spray. Place crackers in concentric circles on prepared pizza pan, overlapping edges of crackers as necessary to evenly cover bottom of pan. Top with layers of shredded cheese and chicken mixture, then bake and top with remaining ingredients as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|