Spicy Beef Melts
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 3 slices deli-style roast beef (1 oz.), each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 oz. pepper Jack cheese, cut into 12 thin pieces
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tsp. steak sauce
- 1 Tbsp. canned French fried onions
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with meat and cheese.
- Bake 4 to 5 min. or until cheese begins to melt. Meanwhile, mix sour cream and steak sauce until blended.
- Top crackers with sour cream mixture and onions. Serve warm.
- Size Wise
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
Prepare using leftover cooked steak, cut into 12 bite-size pieces.
Prepare using cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|