Spiced Hot Chocolate Mug
Finely chopped chocolate melts in hot cinnamon-flavored milk for a truly special cup of warmth. Serve topped with mini marshmallows.
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 OREO Cookies
- Bring milk and cinnamon just to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add chocolate; beat with whisk until chocolate is melted and milk is slightly frothy.
- Serve hot with the cookies.
Prepare using sweet baking chocolate.
- How to Make 4 Servings
To make enough hot chocolate for 4 servings, prepare as directed using 1 qt. (4 cups) milk, 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon and 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate.
- How to Keep Hot Beverages Hot
To ensure that hot beverages stay hot, fill each serving cup or mug with hot water; let stand a few minutes or until ready to fill with hot beverage. Empty cups before filling with hot beverage.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|