Space Fro Yo
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- ¼ cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 frozen mini waffle, toasted
- 3 TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolate Graham Snacks
- ⅛ tsp. star-shaped multi-colored sprinkles
- Scoop yogurt into 3 small scoops; place 2 scoops in small bowl.
- Top with waffle and remaining yogurt.
- Press graham snacks into yogurt. Garnish with sprinkles. Serve immediately.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!
To reduce the risk of choking, these recipe ideas should only be fed to children who are accustomed to eating the foods in the recipes. Children should always be seated and supervised when eating. www.mdlzkidssafe.com
Prepare using your favorite flavor of frozen yogurt.
- Special Extra
Use cookie cutter or sharp knife to cut 1-1/4-inch round from center of toasted waffle. Remove cutout. Place 2 yogurt scoops in bowl as directed; top with waffle ring, remaining yogurt and waffle cutout to resemble a planet. Garnish with sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|